Wolt Rewards Program - Greece
Terms and Conditions
The Wolt rewards program (“Program”) is owned and operated by Wolt ("Wolt," "we," "our," or "us"). These Wolt Rewards Program Terms ("Rewards Program Terms") are between You ("User," "Users," or "you") and Wolt and/or its affiliates and govern our respective rights and obligations. The Program is also subject to our User Terms of Serviceand Wolt Privacy Statement, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements, and shall apply to and be incorporated herein by reference. All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the User Terms of Service. The Rewards Program Terms, together with applicable terms related to any promotional offers provided to you for use with the Program, constitute the entire agreement between you and Wolt related to the Program. Wolt may fully or partially update or terminate the Rewards Program Terms and the Program at its sole discretion. If we make changes to the Rewards Program Terms or terminate the Program, we may notify you by email and/or post new Rewards Program Terms at the Wolt website, as well as in any other way we deem appropriate. Each User is responsible for being informed via the Wolt website of the applicable Reward Program Terms. You agree to any updates to the Rewards Program Terms by participating or remaining in the Program. The Program is intended for personal, non-professional use.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Individuals who are registered Users of the Wolt Service become automatically enrolled to the Program. To remain eligible for the Program, you must maintain an active Wolt account (“Account”) with us. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any User's registration to the Program without prior notice to the User. There can only be one participation per Account/User. Throughout the duration of the Program, we may, at our discretion, choose other ways of participation and registration in the Program, of which we may inform the Users as provided in the above paragraph.
By placing any order with delivery through the Wolt Service, Users are eligible to receive Wolt Points ("Rewards") based on the total amount of the Final Basket Size of the order placed by them as defined in more detail in the Wolt Service. The Final Basket Size refers to the total amount of the order made through the Wolt Service, excluding any charity, gift card purchases, the amount of Wolt Points used for the purchases, fees, consumption tax, tips, and other excluded charges and/or purchases as specified by us from time to time. Rewards may be received only from delivery orders. Rewards may be redeemed under the applicable Wolt Points collection and redemption system and in accordance with the prescribed and applicable redemption procedure, as described in section (4) below herein. Guests in a group order are not eligible to receive Rewards if they do not pay for the order in the Wolt Service. Only purchases made within the country where the User holds an Account are eligible to contribute to the Final Basket Size.
In addition to Rewards, certain limited-time promotions, including but not limited to ordering from specific venues, adding specific items to your order, or completing a certain number of orders, may enable you to receive additional Wolt Points as detailed in the Wolt Service ("Benefits").
(3) Finalization, Adjustment and Disclaimer
Rewards will be finalized and available in your Account when the order has been completed, or in the case of benefits, when you claim the Benefits in the Wolt Service. The conversion ratio of Wolt Points and the rules of the Rewards will be notified to the User through the Wolt Service, which is subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion. Rewards and/or Benefits earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or returned for another product or service, or subjected to a monetary refund, and you have no property rights in or to Rewards and/or Benefits. Rewards and/or Benefits credited to your Account will be nullified, decreased, or reversed if all or part of the purchase is returned, canceled, refunded, substituted, missing, or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Rewards Program Terms or the User Terms of Service as determined by us in our sole discretion. We are not responsible for Rewards and/or Benefits lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party. We are not responsible for Rewards and/or Benefits that are lost, stolen, or in any other way destroyed. In this case, please contact us directly through Customer Service, as set out in the “Contact” Us section below. The sale, barter, transfer, share, combining, or assignment of any Rewards or Benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited. Any applicable tax liabilities resulting from Rewards or Benefits earned under the Program are the responsibility of the User.
Users may redeem Wolt Points they validly possess towards delivery orders within the country where the User holds an Account. Wolt Points can be used interchangeably with local currency in accordance with the rules of Wolt at the time the User finalizes the purchase process by making a payment to Wolt ("Checkout"). The conversion value of the Wolt Point as to local currency at Checkout is subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion. Upon redemption of Wolt Points and the application of the corresponding discount to your next order as provided herein, you do not retain any claim (present and/or future) against Wolt.
(5) Wolt Points Expiration
Wolt Points will expire 120 days from the date they were first earned. If User does not redeem Wolt Points within this time frame, User forfeits all such points. Your Wolt Points balance history will be listed in the Wolt Service, which displays the dates your points were earned. Upon expiration of Wolt Points as provided herein, you shall have no claim (present and/or future) against Wolt.
Termination and Modification
(1) The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, fully or partially, restrict, or terminate these Reward Program Terms, the Program, or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of Rewards or Benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated Rewards or Benefits.
(2) Upon the closure of your Account, Wolt Points will be removed from your Account. Removed Wolt Points are no longer redeemable and cannot be used toward any order. Upon removal of Wolt Points, as provided in this clause, you do not retain any claim (present and/or future) against Wolt.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY:
(1) NEITHER WOLT NOR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR: (A) BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS; (B) ACCESS DELAYS OR DISRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (C) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, CORRUPTION, OR OTHER MODIFICATIONS; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES DUE TO THIRD-PARTY LINKS, REWARDS, OR BENEFITS; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SYSTEM FAILURES DURING APP/WEBSITE USE; (F) INACCURACIES IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE DEFECT CORRECTION.
(2) FURTHER, NEITHER WOLT, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO THE PROGRAM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR TORT/NEGLIGENCE.
(3) YOU AGREE TO BRING NO CLAIMS BEYOND FIVE (5) YEARS OF THE DATE ON WHICH YOU WERE INFORMED OR OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR TORT, FOR YOUR PROGRAM PARTICIPATION, REWARDS, OR THESE TERMS. TERMINATION OF WOLT SERVICE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION. WE HOLD NO FURTHER OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from your participation in the Program in violation of any law, rule, regulation, or these Terms.
Governing Law - Competent Courts
These Rewards Program Terms are governed by Greek Law. For any dispute arising from these Reward Program Terms, the courts of Athens shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have concerns that Wolt Points were not properly applied to your Account, you should contact Wolt Customer Service via the Wolt Service or at email@example.com. Your message must specify your name, address, phone number, and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This information must be sent no more than thirty (30) days after the date the eligible purchases took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about Rewards and/or Benefits not being credited to your Account.